• Watkins Park, Mount Airy, Maryland
• Sunday, July 30, 2017
• 5:30 am to 11:00 AM
• Friday, July 21, 2017
o All the appropriate forms must be submitted with full payment via mail, or email.
• Each vendor is allowed a “parking space” and must provide their own coverage, signs, tables and other necessary equipment.
• No power is provided. Vendors may use a generator rated “quiet”
SET UP/BREAK DOWN
• Set Up is limited to the hours of 5:30 am-6:30 am. All non-vending vehicles must be removed from the festival grounds no later than 6:30 am.
o 1 reserved parking spot close to grounds will be made available to each vendor.
• Break Down may not begin until 10:30 am.
o No vehicles will be allowed on the grounds until 10:30 am
• All vendors are responsible for placing their waste in the trashcans provided.
• Vendors are required to be open during the duration of the festival.
• Booths must be neat, attractive and well maintained.
• Signage with clear visible pricing is required.
• Only the company/group or individual listed on the application may be vending at the assigned site.
• Vendors are responsible for all applicable sales tax insurances and liabilities.
• No alcoholic beverages may be distributed by anyone but approved festival sponsors.
• Vendor Fee – $30.00 per spot
• Platinum, Gold, Silver Sponsors – Free
Email [email protected] with any questions.
Click here to download the Vendor Information and Application.