Where you’re at
You’ve tried several diet and exercise programs, but nothing seems to stick. You know you want change, but are not sure what will motivate you.
Your current challenges
You are busy with work and family and do not have lots of extra time or energy to exercise for hours at the gym. You may have even had a gym membership but found that it was wasted money since it was easy to convince yourself that you would go “later”. You may not have worked out in a while and are intimidated by some programs that are hard-core and are concerned about injuring yourself.
What you need help with right now
You need a program that will keep you motivated and accountable so that you can reach your fitness goals. You want to feel good about yourself.
Bootcamp 21771 is for you!
- You will immediately become part of the Bootcamp 21771 family! You will want to “show up” because you will feel accountable to the new friends you have made.
- You will never be bored! You will be motivated by the varied workouts including HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), circuits, pyramids, games, partner exercises, and more that accommodate different fitness levels.
- Modifications will be demonstrated for those with injuries or limitations. The workouts will generally be time based which allows everyone to train at their own specific fitness level, not the trainer’s level. We meet you at your level!
- There will be no yelling in your face to do 20 pushups, Bootcamp 21771 is all motivation, community and lots of high-fives!
- We have outdoor workouts in the park during the summer months and indoor workouts during the winter.
- We have friendly optional group challenges such as attendance, weight loss, and goal setting/attaining to create excitement and help meet your goals.
- We love our “Coffee Fridays” and social outings to encourage bonding.
- We have early morning and later evening classes to accommodate schedules.
- We have one hour early morning class with different daily focus. The other classes are 30-minute full-body classes that use complex exercises (using multiple muscles with one exercise) and non-compete exercises (for example, one upper-body exercise followed by a lower-body exercise giving time for the upper-body muscle to rest) to get the maximum results in the least amount of time. This also maximizes the oxygen requirements during workouts which yields a greater EPOC or Excess Post Oxygen Consumption. Even after the workout, your metabolism is significantly elevated. Your body burns more calories, potentially for many more hours post training.
- Sign up now to receive free t-shirt with paid registration (while supplies last)!