You Belong here
401 Center Street, Suite 101, Mount Airy, MD 21771
Try a Free week Pass
Give us your name and email address, and we’ll give you a window into the new you!
Early Weekday Bootcamp
Dance Fusion Monday Evenings
Strength 45 Tuesday Evenings
Power Circuits Wednesday Evenings
Kickboxing Thursday Evenings
Saturday Morning Bootcamp
BANG! (Register Separately)
As Low As
That’s a $481 savings as compared to a personal trainer! With the benefit of a group family setting and accountability!
Bootcamp 21771 understands the importance of belonging to a group, a tribe of people sharing a common goal. We emphasize incremental life-style changes for lasting results….we want you to “Sweat.Smile.Repeat.” Move, have fun and keep coming back for more! We welcome all, whether you have never exercised or are looking to take your fitness to the next level. We encourage friendships and bonding by offering Coffee Fridays, social outings and high fives! Come for the exercise, stay for the friendships!
NEW Class Starting –
Dance to Music that MOVES you including Hip Hop, Caribbean, Latin, African and Pop
Fun and Challenging Workouts…Hip Swings to Punches, squats to kicks…add your own flare to choreographed dances
Dance like no one is watching!
Whether you are an experienced dancer or never danced before, you are welcome here!
- You will immediately become part of the Bootcamp 21771 family! You will want to “show up” because you will feel accountable to the new friends you have made.
- You will never be bored! You will be motivated by the varied workouts including HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), circuits, pyramids, games, partner exercises, and more that accommodate different fitness levels.
- Modifications will be demonstrated for those with injuries or limitations. The workouts will generally be time based which allows everyone to train at their own specific fitness level, not the trainer’s level. We meet you at your level!
- We have outdoor workouts in the park during the summer months and indoor workouts during the winter.
- We love our “Coffee Fridays” and social outings to encourage friendships..
- We have early morning and evening classes to accommodate schedules.
- There will be no yelling in your face to do 20 pushups, Bootcamp 21771 is all motivation, community and lots of high-fives!
- We have friendly optional group challenges such as attendance, weight loss, and goal setting/attaining to create excitement and help meet your goals.
Working out with Gina has been phenomenal!! She’s very passionate and knowledgeable about fitness and it shows through the energy and enthusiasm she brings to every class. Her easy going, friendly personality creates a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere with each workout being challenging, creative and most importantly, FUN!! There is no judgement or intimidation whatsoever, everyone in our evening class is friendly, welcoming and supportive. Five months in, I feel stronger, more energetic, my balance and flexibility have improved immensely, I’ve lost weight, gained muscle tone, made some great friends and finally found a workout routine that I can stick to that I genuinely enjoy. I could not have achieved these results without Bootcamp 21771.
The best vibe! Positive energy! Great work out all before 630 am!
Jayde Lynn Kelly
Thank you for turning fitness fun! You have made every workout different and challenging for all fitness levels. I feel leaner, stronger, and confident that I can reach my fitness goals. Thank you!
Gina and Mary Beth create fun workouts to make you smile while you sweat…. and they have coffee Fridays. I love their classes and getting to know my fellow boot campers. Don’t be intimidated by the name.
Gina certainly keeps us on our toes… I am so glad that I joined you guys! The group of people are all so nice & welcoming & we all have a blast together!
Monday-Friday: 5:30 AM-6:30 AM
Monday – Thursday 5:30-6:15 PM
Saturday: 9:30-10:15 AM
Saturday: 11:00 AM-12:00 PM BANG!
2177Run: Tuesdays at 6:30 PM, Saturdays: 7 AM